115 San Pablo Avenue
St. Francis Wood | San Francisco, CA
Offered at $2,850,000
Colonial Revival View Home
This picture-perfect Colonial Revival home charms with its traditional architecture, excellent layout, mature gardens, Pacific Ocean views, spacious room sizes and prime location. Situated on a wide 5,854 square foot lot, this fine Masten & Hurd built home offers a comfortable lifestyle inside and out with grand living and dining rooms, a first-floor half bath and beautifully remodeled eat-in kitchen with massive center island, plenty of workspace, quality appliances and French doors that open to the big backyard.
On the upper level are all three bedrooms and two baths, including the primary suite with fireplace, ocean views and luxuriously remodeled bath, complete with radiant heated floors. The versatile lower level provides space ideal for home office, family room or playroom. Other amenities include abundant windows, hardwood floors, quality fixtures and finishes, designer lighting and updated systems. Convenient to wonderful neighborhood parks, local schools, West Portal Village shops, transportation and 101/280 Freeways.
- Three Large Bedrooms (All on One Floor)
- Two Full & One-Half Bathrooms
- Formal Entry Hall with Center Staircase
- Grand Living Room with Fireplace
- Large Formal Dining Room with Ocean Views
- Eat- In Chef’s Kitchen with Center Island
- Primary Suite with Fireplace, Ocean Views & Remodeled Bath
- Versatile Lower Level for Family Room, Office or Playroom
- Great Back Yard with Deck, Patios & Mature Plantings
- Auto-Irrigation & Home Security System
- One-Car Garage Parking
- Built 1925 by Masten & Hurd Builders
- Lot 5,854 Sq Ft (per tax) & Interior 2,575 Sq Ft (per draftsman)
- Pacific Ocean Views from Main & Upper Levels
- Walk-Out to Yard from Kitchen & Living Room
- Remodeled Kitchen & Primary Suite Bath
- Beautiful Center Staircase with Iron Rail Detail
- Hardwood Floors & Two Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- Calacatta Slab Marble in Kitchen & Master Bath
- Radiant Heated Floors in Master Bath
- Viking, Bosch & Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Designer Lighting & Restoration Hardware
St. FRANCIS WOOD
The developers of the St. Francis Wood, Mason and McDuffie, began planning the neighborhood more than 100 years ago, advertising St. Francis Wood as the city’s first residential park. The sales brochure touted lots that were twice the size of the average city lot, lush parks and boulevards to be designed by the Olmsted Brothers and streets lined with trees and plants. It was to be a planned community, a place that would appeal to families and to those seeking a grand lifestyle in a unique city setting. The majority of the neighborhood’s 540 homes were completed between the years of 1920 and 1940. While home styles range from Colonial Revival, Spanish Mediterranean to Tudor there is a common thread as all were built under the architectural guidance of the homeowners association. It is for this reason that the neighborhood was able to achieve homogeneity of scale, color and style and it remains that way today.
This property is being marketed under CA Covid-19 Guidelines. Please contact listing agent for details.
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.